CCFL Halo kit for your Yamaha. To fit Yamaha R6, R6S, R1, FZ6, FZ1, and M109R. These install in the stock headlight with professional installation. Includes a toggle switch to turn on and off. Great head turning accessory. Get yours now.
This is our #2 ranked Halo kit. Choose from BLUE, GREEN, RED, PURPLE, ORANGE, PINK, or WHITE.
* Designed not to burn out or melt from the headlights (Excessive high beams on some models can damage CCFL)
* Are clearly visible in daylight and direct sunlight, but most visible in low light conditions
* Draw very little current
* Are completely waterproof
* Are professionally engineered and manufactured
* The delicate CCFL ring is protected by a waterproof protective housing
* The housing also increases the light effect
* Uses locking clips to transformer to guarantee a solid connection
Professional Installation is highly recommended
-ALL hardware and installation instructions are included. A toggle switch enabling you to turn halos on and off with a flip of the switch is also included
-1 year manfacturer warranty
-Upto 10,000 hour life expectancy
Get yours now, only a few sets are currently available. Illustration photo shown below of included hardware with purchase. 2 ring kit shown: (4 ring kits for select bike models will have additional rings and hardware) This purchase is for a 4 ring kit. Epoxy glue is NO longer included. (Silicone glue is recommended for installation of the rings).
ION Halo Eyes FAQ's
Please read the directions before purchasing Halo Eyes. It is highly recommended that only qualified/experienced individuals install CCFL ION Halo Eyes.
Q: How do the CCFL Halo's work?
A: Each eye is made from CCFL tubing, kind of like a neon light... they mount to the inside the headlight, around the bulb/projector. Then the halos are wired to the headlight.
Q: How do the ION Halo eyes install?
A: The headlight must be removed and placed in the oven ONLY for a few minutes to soften the glue or heat the head light seal up with a heat gun. The CCFL eyes mount inside the headlight with a silicone glue (not included)
Q: Can I use my high beams with the eyes?
A: Yes, but in limited amounts of time only
Q: Will I receive basic instructions with photos with this purchase?
Get Your CCFL ION Halo Eyes Now